Friday, June 23, 2006

Dreaming of a Wiggle

Is it wrong that I find myself attracted to the blue Wiggle on the Disney Channel? My son watches the show before going down at night and sometimes in the mornings before school. I have to admit that I find myself sitting down with him and watching right along. Anthony (I know him by name), the blue Wiggle will come on and start singing "Dorothy the Dinosaur" or break into this side kick dance routine and I can't help daydreaming about him. What would he be like? Does my son think he's the best one out of the group? Hmmm, maybe I can get tickets to the show? I know it sounds crazy but then again I did watch the show, "The Monkeys" as a kid and really found Davie the cutest. Anthony kind of resembles Davie Jones...don't you think? Well, at least it's not Jeff! If you don't have kids or yours are grown then you might want to tune into the Disney channel at about 7:30 or so. I just might be in the audience dancing with my son. There are some positives to this stay at home stuff...you don't have to miss the Wiggles.

No comments: